Tread Additional Information
The Z600 Anodised Step Ladders from Zarges are low weight and easy to handle.
Anodising is a process of finishing on aluminium in which the visual appearance of the metal is changed to be aesthetically pleasing. More importantly the anodised stiles resist wear and corrosion, whilst also keeping your hands clean, making it ideal for retail environments when you are handling stock.
- Stand without fatigue on 80 mm deep treads
- Solid safety platform made from diecast aluminium (250 x 250 mm)
- Spacious aluminium storage tray for materials and tools
- Triple-riveted connection between rungs and stiles
- Non-slip plastic end caps
- Treads and stiles made from aluminium extrusions
- High strength Perlon belts prevent splay on 4 tread and above models
Now comes with stabiliser bar to meet EN131:2018
2-3 working day delivery after shipping date to Mainland UK, between 9am - 5.30pm. Please see product for shipping date. Some products are excluded from this delivery option.
Standard 1-3 working day delivery after the shipping date, between 9am-5.30pm. Please see product for shipping date.
GUARANTEED NEXT DAY DELIVERY
All orders placed before 12pm Monday to Thursday will be shipped the same day for delivery the following working day.
Orders made before 12pm on Friday will be delivered on Monday and orders made after 12pm on a Friday will be delivered Tuesday.
Please Note: Some couriers cannot guarantee a next day service. In the unlikely event this is missed we will refund the next day delivery cost and deliver your item as soon as possible.
COLLECT FROM BOLTON OFFICEAvailable 09.00-16.30, Monday to Friday. Please allow 30 minutes to prepare your order. Please note this service is only available on selected products.