The Zarges Z600 Hook-On Shelf Ladder is a flexible and safe solution to access shelving and can be adapted to your required height. The Z600 Shelf Ladder comes with hooks attached to the ladder making it easy to hook onto the rail. The Z600 is an alternative to our popular Rolling Ladders.
Main Features Include:
- Projection for flanged ZARGES Safer Step Technology = vertical height of guide rail x 0.364.
- Complies with EN 131.
- Projection for padded tread = vertical height of guide rail x 0.404.
- Ladder length is adapted individually according to your specified vertical hook-on height.
- Rails are provided in 3m lengths and must be cut to size by the customer
- An Intermediate Bracket must be placed at 1m intervals to support the rail. (If a rail is 3m long you require a left stop, a right stop and two intermediate brackets.
|Maximum Vertical Rail Height||1.31 to 3.87 m|
|Mezzanine Location||Industrial Use|
Questions on Zarges Z600 Hook On Shelf Ladders
From Gerard Burckle at 13/01/2019 10:10
- I see in the description that the ladder can be adapted to a required height. Does it mean that you will cut the ladder to my specified vertical height and adjust the hooks per my specs? thanks
- Good Morning,
Yes we are able to manufacturer you a ladder dependent on your specifications.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
Use the 'Delivery Estimate' above for accurate delivery methods and costsFree Delivery*
2-3 working day delivery after shipping date to Mainland UK, between 9am - 5.30pm. Some products are excluded from this delivery option.
Standard 1-3 working day delivery after shipping date, between 9am - 5.30pm.
Guaranteed Next Day
All orders placed before 12pm Monday to Thursday will be shipped the same day for delivery the next working day.
Orders made before 12pm on Friday will be delivered on Monday and orders made after 12pm on a Friday will be delivered on the Tuesday.
|Collect from Bolton office
Available 09.00-16.30, Monday to Friday. Please allow 30 minutes to prepare your order.
Please note, not all delivery options are available for all products. Please use the 'Delivery Estimate' calculator to confirm which options are available. All delivery times are subject to stock availability and order being placed before 12pm, Monday to Thursday.
Products that are made to order or made to our customers specifications cannot be returned unless faulty. We also have to take into account the time it takes to create technical drawings. Due to the time it takes to complete these drawings, if an order is placed then cancelled there will be a fee for the drawing. This is either 20% of the total cost or £75 per hour depending on the manufacturer. This fee is passed on entirely from our suppliers. This fee excludes bespoke hatches.
|We offer a 30 Day No Quibble Guarantee which operates over and above the 14 days stipulated by law. Our 30-day no quibble guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition and in adequate packaging within 30 days of the date you received the item. Exceptions apply to certain products - Find out more about our returns policy|