- Innovative triangular design for increased stability and strength
- Correct leaning angle
- Angled rubber feet and rubber tops maximise surface grip
- Friction profiles on steps to minimise risk of slipping
- Dirt channels – Maximise friction with no dirt between feet and steps
- Minimum turning radius in small spaces
- Simple to transport – Fits in all cars
- Simple and safe unlocking
- Always the right height
- Wide safety treads – Ergonomic to stand on for long periods of time
- Compact and portable – Light but strong
- Highly recyclable
- Silicon break technology
- Made of high quality anodised aluminium with glass fibre reinforced plastic fittings
- For professionals by professionals
- SP & EN 131 certified
|Class||Complies with EN131|
|Max Working Height (metres)||4.4 m - 5.3 m|
|Height Fully Extended (metres)||3.2 m - 4.1 m|
|Closed / Section Height (metres)||0.80 m - 0.89 m|
|Tread Dimensions||50 mm|
Use the 'Delivery Estimate' above for accurate delivery methods and costsFree Delivery*
2-3 working day delivery after shipping date to Mainland UK, between 9am - 5.30pm. Some products are excluded from this delivery option.
Standard 1-3 working day delivery after shipping date, between 9am - 5.30pm.
Guaranteed Next Day
All orders placed before 12pm Monday to Thursday will be shipped the same day for delivery the next working day.
Orders made before 12pm on Friday will be delivered on Monday and orders made after 12pm on a Friday will be delivered on the Tuesday.
|Collect from Bolton office
Available 09.00-16.30, Monday to Friday. Please allow 30 minutes to prepare your order.
Please note, not all delivery options are available for all products. Please use the 'Delivery Estimate' calculator to confirm which options are available. All delivery times are subject to stock availability and order being placed before 12pm, Monday to Thursday.
Products that are made to order or made to our customers specifications cannot be returned unless faulty. We also have to take into account the time it takes to create technical drawings. Due to the time it takes to complete these drawings, if an order is placed then cancelled there will be a fee for the drawing. This is either 20% of the total cost or £75 per hour depending on the manufacturer. This fee is passed on entirely from our suppliers. This fee excludes bespoke hatches.
|We offer a 30 Day No Quibble Guarantee which operates over and above the 14 days stipulated by law. Our 30-day no quibble guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition and in adequate packaging within 30 days of the date you received the item. Exceptions apply to certain products - Find out more about our returns policy|
Telesteps Black Prime Telescopic Ladders
- Class Complies with EN131
- Closed / Section Height (metres) 0.80 m - 0.89 m
- Height Fully Extended (metres) 3.2 m - 4.1 m
- Max Working Height (metres) 4.4 m - 5.3 m