Ladderstore Ladder Log Personalised Inspection Tags
Ladder Log Personalised Tags
"With Ladder Log personalised products you can add your company logo & details to your tags and documents as well as modifying the tags to suit your business and information requirements without breaking the bank!"
Ladder Log is all about great value and flexibility. We appreciate that every business has different requirements and we can cater for that individuality and still keep the costs down. In fact some of our personalised tag customers pay less than they do for the standard tags of other manufacturers.
What do we mean by Personalised Tags?
Ladder Log offer a quick and easy modification service that allows you to make changes to your tags to better suit your company's requirements. At it's simplest this means adding your company logo and changing the colours to reflect your business image and to fit in with your existing signage and paperwork. Some tags have been designed with additional space for company specific information such as 'Ladder Location' or 'Dept'. Again, these changes are simple and straightforward for Ladder Log to handle.
"Having a Personalised Ladder Log Tag in our company's colours and with our logo on every ladder we have has proved an easy, visual, way to ensure that no one has brought their own, usually un-inspected, ladder onto site."
There are many reasons why personalised ladder tags make sense. A personalised tag: -
- Ensures that the Ladder Log system fits in with the way that you work
- Can record extra information and do two jobs with one tag
- Clearly differentiates your company's ladders from everyone else's
- Ensures that people in your business can visually recognise your ladders and take action quickly if there are any issues
- Helps reflect your business image and status
- Sends a message about how seriously your company takes working at height issues
- Different material options for different work environments (aluminium for bakeries perhaps)
Our personalised tag customers have asked us to make many changes to better suit their working practices. For example, one client completely redesigned the rear of the tags to give even more space to inspection records. Their company practice was to immediately remove any ladder that failed an inspection to a quarantine space. Since they did not require the 'Do Not Use' warning on the rear of the tag they took the opportunity to effectively double up the number of inspections that their tags could complete before they needed replacing.
How much does a Personalised Tag cost?
Not as much as you would think. The pricing is entirely dependent on the number of tags that you want and the number of colours you want in the design of the tag. The easiest way to get started is to drop us an email with an idea of your requirements and a copy of your business logo. We can quickly work out the costs and give you a clear quote, usually with a 'mock up' of your actual tag, within a day. To get the process started, fill out the form above.
Please note, there is a minimum order of 100 tags and due to the bespoke nature of this product, all orders are non-returnable.
|Please Note||Minimum order of 100 tags|
|More Specifications||Ladder Log Safety Inspection Tags are compatible in size terms with most tag holders on the market which means that you won't have to remove your existing holders to use Ladder Log. Why not request a sample tag and holder using the form opposite.|
|Tag Size||50 x 159 mm|
|Tag Material||0.4 µm Matt White PVC|
|2-3 working day delivery after shipping date to Mainland UK, between 9am - 5.30pm. Please see product for shipping date. Some products are excluded from this delivery option.|
|Standard 1-3 working day delivery after the shipping date, between 9am-5.30pm. Please see product for shipping date.|
|GUARANTEED NEXT DAY DELIVERY|
All orders placed before 12pm Monday to Thursday will be shipped the same day for delivery the following working day.
Orders made before 12pm on Friday will be delivered on Monday and orders made after 12pm on a Friday will be delivered Tuesday.
Please Note: Due to Covid-19 some couriers cannot guarantee a next day service. In the unlikely event this is missed we will refund the next day delivery cost and deliver your item as soon as possible.
|COLLECT FROM BOLTON OFFICE|
|Available 09.00-16.30, Monday to Friday. Please allow 30 minutes to prepare your order. Please note this service is only available on selected products.|
Please note, not all delivery options are available for all products. All delivery times are subject to stock availability and order being placed before 12pm, Monday to Thursday. Please also be aware that some items may arrive separately due to various stock locations.
Where Do You Deliver To?
We deliver to all postal areas in the UK, including England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.
Please note, an extra delivery charge will be applicable for deliveries to Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey, Guernsey and the following postcodes: AB21-56, PH11-44, IV1-56, PA20-88, All ZE, HS, KA, KY, G84. One of our Sales Administrators will contact you with the details.
Deliveries to these postcodes are likely to have a longer lead time. This is due to the couriers used to access these locations.
How Much Does it Cost?
- Delivery cost depends on the size and weight of the item that you are buying. The majority of product on our website are free delivery to mainland UK, however larger items such as warehouse steps may occur an extra charge. For non-mainland UK addresses simply enter your postcode at checkout and this will generate a cost for delivery. Some items to non-mainland UK require a bespoke delivery quote and our team will be happy to assist.
What if I'm not in when you deliver?
- Ladderstore.com deliveries are made on Mondays to Fridays (unless a Saturday pre-noon delivery has been requested) between 9am and 5.30pm. We realise that occasionally we may try to deliver an order and you (or the intended recipient) may not be available. If there is another location to leave the delivery such as a safe place or with a neighbour the courier may opt for one of these alternatives. If it is not possible for the courier to leave the item elsewhere, the courier will leave a card at the delivery address confirming that they have attempted delivery. This card contains a contact number so you can speak directly to the couriers and agree a mutually convenient delivery time or alternatively, to arrange for you to collect the order directly from their depot. After three failed delivery attempts, your items will be returned to our warehouse. If a delivery has failed there may be an administration charge for failed deliveries.
Can I send things to more than one address?
- We are happy to deliver all or part of your order to addresses other than your own. You'll have the option to tell us where you want to send the items in your basket during the checkout process.
What do I do if there is a problem?
- First of all, and we cannot emphasise this enough, our couriers operate right up until 5.30pm every day. In the event that there is a problem, the best course of action is to call us on 01204 590 232.
What if the delivery looks damaged?
- We need to know within 24 hours if there is a problem with your delivery. If the delivery looks obviously damaged please refuse the delivery. If it has been left or posted, then please retain all the delivery packaging and contact us. Before returning anything to us you need to contact us and get a Returns Number. We will need an image of the damaged product in order to process your replacement or refund. When returning the product it must be adequately re-packaged when returning to us. If you have any questions, or just want to confirm the details before you order then please call us on 01204 590 232, or by email on [email protected]
Returns & Replacements
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition and in adequate packaging within 30 days of the date you received the item for a full refund. If we need to arrange a collection on your behalf we will inform you of these costs before collecting your item and this amount will be deducted from your refund.
Certain items are excluded from this guarantee. This includes items that are made to measure or made to order.
Please Note - If you are a business there may be a restocking fee, depending on the item ordered.
Please ensure that you contact us before returning anything as you will need a valid returns number to accompany your products. At this stage, we will advise you on the next steps, as some items will be collected from you. If you have any questions, or just want to confirm the details before you order then please call us on 01204 590 232, or by email on [email protected]
How Do I Cancel an Order?
If you want to cancel an order that has not yet been delivered then you need to contact us as soon as possible. We will try and stop delivery so that a delivery charge is not incurred. Orders are normally processed immediately so we may have already packaged your order and made arrangements for it to be sent to you. If this is the case then we cannot always stop the order from being sent.
If you have received delivery and you want to cancel the order and return the goods, then you need to call, or email, so that we can send you a returns number.
In both cases, it will be helpful if you have the order number (from your order confirmation, or any update emails) and the date you placed the order handy. We will take some details and give you a returns number. This number has to accompany the return, both on the outside of the packaging and somewhere inside on a piece of paper.
We will expect the goods to be received back in our warehouse within 10 working days from notification of cancellation.
Please note: We will not refund your costs in returning the item to us unless you return the item to us because of an error on our part or because it is faulty. If you are a business there may be a restocking fee, depending on the item ordered.
We cannot cancel items made to your requirements if the manufacture of this item has been started. If you wish to cancel a bespoke product and the technical drawing has already been created, there may be a charge to cancel your order.
For your protection, we recommend that you use a Recorded Delivery service. We cannot issue refunds for goods that fail to reach us. Please note that you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us unless we have delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
Our returns policy does not cover goods made to order or bespoke items. They are not returnable.
How Do I Return My Order?
Please ensure that you contact us before returning anything as you will need a valid returns number.
- Returns should be made within 30 days and in an adequate condition and suitably packaged for transit. You must include the original despatch note in the package you are returning to us
- Ring us on 01204 590 232 or email us at [email protected] to notify us you'd like to return your item. Please quote your order number on your returned item.
We will then advise you what address to send the return to or arrange a collection of the product. (If damaged)
When Will I Get My Refund?
All returns arriving at our warehouse are processed within 3 working days. Unless we need to contact you further your refund will usually be processed with 7 days of receiving the returned goods and the absolute maximum time is taken should be no more than 30 days from you first contacting us to organise the return. Please remember that you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us unless we have delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty. If a discount was applied to your original order, the amount refunded will be adjusted to allow for the revised order value and appropriate discount level.
Depending on how your order was paid for will depend on how we process the refund. Please see below for more information:
Payment via Card Online - Our system uses Sagepay and this encrypts your card details. We are however able to refund you on the card which was used at the time of purchase. You will usually see this refund on your bank statement within 3-5 business days.
Payment via Paypal - Paypal refunds are refunded directly to the account who made the purchase. This will usually show in your account within 3 to 5 days.
Payment on Account - If your payment has been made by purchase order we will issue you with a credit note against your account.
Payment via Phone - Any payments taken over the phone uses an analogue phone line to keep your data secure. We key your details directly into a terminal which uses a separate 4g connection. As we do not store your details at all, we will require you to give us a call with the details of the card you paid on to make the refund.
Payment via Bank Transfer - If you have paid for your order via bank transfer, again we do not have your bank details. In order for the refund to go ahead, we will need your account number and sort code to process the refund.
About your Statutory Rights?
- Returning goods to Ladderstore.com for any reason does not affect your statutory rights. By law, customers located in the European Union have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered. For more information about your statutory rights on the Which Consumer Rights Website.