Apply For A Business Credit Account
Buying for Business or Trade? Open An Account In 3 Easy Steps!
1. Complete the online application form. Don’t forget to tick the “Im not a robot button”. Unfortunately we don’t offer credit accounts to robots!
2. After a credit check which usually takes a few hours, we will be in touch to confirm that everything is fine and you can start ordering.
Why Choose Ladderstore for your Equipment?
At Ladderstore we work with every type and size of business, from the likes of Dunelm to the local handyman. Ladderstore are specialists in all things to do with working at height and our expert team can help you choose the right equipment for the job and ensure that you are working safely. Whatever access issues you may encounter our team can help with our bespoke access solutions.
We work closely with a wide range of suppliers to ensure we can get what you want, when you want it. If you can’t find what you want on our website, just give us a call on 01204 590 232 and we will help you solve your access issues. As suppliers of access equipment you can rely on us to:
Deliver Excellent Service – We rarely let our customers down, and you can see this in our testimonials and client list.
Save You Time - You can order by telephone or online on a straightforward purchase order basis.
Save You Money - We operate one of the few online 'Price Promises', Find it cheaper elsewhere and we will match it.
Are you Buying for Government, Local Authorities, Emergency Services, Schools, Hospitals or Universities?
We can offer full account terms for these types of organisations. You can order by phone, or online and simply quote a valid purchase order authorisation and we can start processing your order. All we require is a copy of the order prior to despatch, but there is no requirement to complete a credit account application.
Organisations that can buy with a purchase order include:
- Universities and Colleges
- Hospitals & Local Health Organisations
- All Emergency Services
- Central, Civil Government Departments and Agencies
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies (listed in the latest edition of the Civil Service Yearbook)
- Wider Public Sector Organisations such as Local Authorities and Counties
- Councils, Education, Health Authorities, Emergency Services
If you would like to discuss anything related to setting up a business credit account, give our accounts team a call on 01204 590 232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.