One of the latest additions from Zarges is this z600 stepladder, complete with R13 non-slip treads and platform. The special treads make it perfect to brave the wet British weather and make working at height safe in wet and oily environments. The Z600 comes with a strengthened extruded aluminium platform for comfortable standing, even when working for longer periods of time.
Main Features Include:
- 80 mm deep treads with R13 surface and perforations to drain fast.
- Abrasion-resistant, anodised stiles.
- Maximum working heights thanks to 280mm high access.
- Practical aluminium storage tray for small items and tools.
- Platform made from extruded aluminium (300 mm × 250 mm) with R13 surface for safer and comfortable standing even when working for longer periods of time.
- Replaceable 2-component plastic end caps ensure positioning without risk of slipping and at the same time provide firm seating in the stile.
|Max Working Height (metres)||2.8 - 4.65 m|
|Platform Height (m)||0.8 - 2.64 m|
|Closed / Section Height (metres)||1.59 - 3.55 m|
|Tread Information||Please Note The Top Section or Platform is Included In The Number Of Treads.|
|Base Width (inc bars)||0.5 - 0.71 m|
Questions on Zarges Z600 Flanged R13 Anodised Stepladder
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Use the 'Delivery Estimate' above for accurate delivery methods and costsFree Delivery*
2-3 working day delivery after shipping date to Mainland UK, between 9am - 5.30pm. Some products are excluded from this delivery option.
Standard 1-3 working day delivery after shipping date, between 9am - 5.30pm.
Guaranteed Next Day
All orders placed before 12pm Monday to Thursday will be shipped the same day for delivery the next working day.
Orders made before 12pm on Friday will be delivered on Monday and orders made after 12pm on a Friday will be delivered on the Tuesday.
|Collect from Bolton office
Available 09.00-16.30, Monday to Friday. Please allow 30 minutes to prepare your order.
Please note, not all delivery options are available for all products. Please use the 'Delivery Estimate' calculator to confirm which options are available. All delivery times are subject to stock availability and order being placed before 12pm, Monday to Thursday.
Products that are made to order or made to our customers specifications cannot be returned unless faulty. We also have to take into account the time it takes to create technical drawings. Due to the time it takes to complete these drawings, if an order is placed then cancelled there will be a fee for the drawing. This is either 20% of the total cost or £75 per hour depending on the manufacturer. This fee is passed on entirely from our suppliers. This fee excludes bespoke hatches.
|We offer a 30 Day No Quibble Guarantee which operates over and above the 14 days stipulated by law. Our 30-day no quibble guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition and in adequate packaging within 30 days of the date you received the item. Exceptions apply to certain products - Find out more about our returns policy|
Zarges Z600 Flanged R13 Anodised Stepladder
- Class EN131:2018 Compliant
- Closed / Section Height (metres) 1.59 - 3.55 m
- Platform Height (m) 0.8 - 2.64 m
- Max Working Height (metres) 2.8 - 4.65 m