A rope operated ladder has a significant advantage over typical extension ladders, that being the ability to easily adjust the ladder height with minimal effort. If an adjustment is required the ladder can remain in position whilst the rope pulley system is used. This provides a more convienet adjustment process as the ladder does not have to be taken down saving both time and effort. The Zarges Rope Operated Extension Ladder therefore provides a great access solution with vertical height adjustment for simple handling and easy access to great heights even in confined spaces.
Key Features Include:
- Very easy and convenient rung-by-rung height adjustment in a 280 mm grid via synthetic rope and roller.
- Top ladder fitted with wall wheels.
- Automatic action, spring loaded pawl.
- Stiles made from extruded aluminium sections for maximum stability.
- Plastic end caps ensure secure positioning without the risk of slipping.
- Strong ZARGES quality flanging connects rung and stile.
- Improved plastic guide.