Formally under the Youngman brand, the BoSS SOLO 700 access tower is simple to assemble and operate by one person. The access tower can be dismantled to a compact size for convenient store in its own rolling trolley made from the base unit and one platform for easy transportation.
- Designed to be quick and safe to assemble by one person
- Base-unit forms trolley for convenient storage and transportation
- Compact base size fits through standard doorways
- 0.25m rung pitch for versatile working height positions
- One piece aluminium folding toe board set
- Ideal for use in public buildings and retail locations
- Part of the BoSS 700 range so guaranteed interchangeability
- Professional duty rating 550kg
Value for Money
The interchangeable components make a BoSS 700 tower easily extend into different BoSS 700 configurations.
Quick and Safe Tower Build
The BoSS Cam-Lock mechanism makes the tower easy and safe to assemble by one person.
Engineered for Challenging Applications
Designed for use in confined spaces and stairwells, utilises the confined space stabiliser for increased stability.
Easy to Transport and Store
Compact design and fewer components make the tower systems easy to transport and store.