The new improved Sherpascopic range is the answer to customers' need for a secure work platform.
Sherpascopics have the complete package of safety features expected on a work platform including a front guardrail, side guardrails, back protection (gate), toeboards and side stabilisers.
Thanks to the Sherpascopics telescopic function, end users can adjust their working platform height to their needs.
The new 2010 version of the Sherpascopic Telescopic Work Platform is lighter, tougher and more user-friendly. New features include -
- New rigid gate - This new gate ensures that the end user is secured firmly on the platform, without any loose sensation. Made out of 2 connected rods, this new gate is opened and closed with one hand only. NB : the gate closes automatically without any action from the end user.
- New telescopic mechanism - featuring a handle, and automatic lock and pawl. The locking mechanism is now located at the level of the users’ hands. This new system no longer requires them to put their hand between the sliding parts of the ladder. Sherpascopic’s telescopic system is now even more reliable : the upper rung automatically falls into the pawl. It is also easier to handle. One hand on the handle, the other on the rung.
- New side stabilisers - Locking and unlocking stabilisers is done with one hand only. They do not impede the handling of the product’s front and rear sliding parts any more.
- New platform - Sherpascopic platform’s new anti-cut design removes sharp edges and significantly reduces the risk of injury when handling the product.
|Class||EN131 / NFP 93 352 (Max Load 150 kg)|
|Class Use||Heavy Duty & Industrial - for daily use|
Questions on Zarges Sherpascopic Telescopic Work Platform Ladders
From James at 17/02/2018 09:43
- I'm considering buying this product. Could you confirm that it conforms to EN 131 Professional Standard ? And do you provide a certificate stating this? Thank you
- Good Morning,
Its Meg from Ladderstore, I am just emailing to inform you this product complies to the EN131 / NFP 93 352 (Max Load 150 kg). Getting a certificate for this should also not be a problem.
Hope this helps,
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
Use the 'Delivery Estimate' above for accurate delivery methods and costsFree Delivery*
2-3 working day delivery after shipping date to Mainland UK, between 9am - 5.30pm. Some products are excluded from this delivery option.
Standard 1-3 working day delivery after shipping date, between 9am - 5.30pm.
Guaranteed Next Day
All orders placed before 12pm Monday to Thursday will be shipped the same day for delivery the next working day.
Orders made before 12pm on Friday will be delivered on Monday and orders made after 12pm on a Friday will be delivered on the Tuesday.
|Collect from Bolton office
Available 09.00-16.30, Monday to Friday. Please allow 30 minutes to prepare your order.
Please note, not all delivery options are available for all products. Please use the 'Delivery Estimate' calculator to confirm which options are available. All delivery times are subject to stock availability and order being placed before 12pm, Monday to Thursday.
Products that are made to order or made to our customers specifications cannot be returned unless faulty. We also have to take into account the time it takes to create technical drawings. Due to the time it takes to complete these drawings, if an order is placed then cancelled there will be a fee for the drawing. This is either 20% of the total cost or £75 per hour depending on the manufacturer. This fee is passed on entirely from our suppliers. This fee excludes bespoke hatches.
|We offer a 30 Day No Quibble Guarantee which operates over and above the 14 days stipulated by law. Our 30-day no quibble guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition and in adequate packaging within 30 days of the date you received the item. Exceptions apply to certain products - Find out more about our returns policy|