It's unique patented telescopic operation means it is easy to transport, store and erect; the Teletower offers an efficient and lower-cost alternative to other low level access platforms. With seven different platform heights - from 0.33 to 2.00 metres - at 25 cm increments - the Teletower offers working heights from 2.30 to 4.00 metres. The flexibility of the design means the Teletower is ideal for a wide range of uses; from maintenance and decorating to gardening and DIY. Fully erected by one person in less than 3 minutes, the Teletower will save time and effort, previously wasted in unloading and assembling traditional scaffold towers.
Stabiliser legs with 5 optional positions and lockable castors; as well as a large folding platform (1.40 x 0.70 metres) with a climb-through hatch have been included in the design of this superb tower. Platform support braces and integral advanced guardrails offer high safety levels by reducing errors during the erection process. The Teletower comes with the reassurance of conforming to EN 1004.
- Operates as a podium with low level fixed height options of 33cms and 61cms
- Fully erected in under 3 minutes saving down time and man hours
- Can be transported in a small van or estate car
- Comprises only two parts – Tower and Platform (no more leaving parts in the yard)
- Integral Telescopic hand and knee rails
- Integral Platform Stabilisers
- Lockable castors
- Single Person Operation
- Minimal Product footprint for ease of Transportation and Storage
- Toe - Boards included
- Conforms to EN1004