Step over units, also known as bridging steps are an ideal solution for safe and easy access around many obstacles. This specific unit is at a 37 degree angle and can be manufactured in either mill finish aluminium or galvanised steel both with stainless steel fixings. If you require safe movement over ducting, parapet walls, conduit or roof obstructions the step over units are perfect for your needs.
There are two options when it comes to the step over units, they can either be freestanding or fixed to the ground, this solely depends on the situation and the job in hand. These units are designed to meet the requirements of BS5395: Part 3 but can easily be modified to suit your specific requirements. For added security handrails are fitted to both sides of the unit. Further specifications can be found below:
Step, Platform & Specifications:
- Stile Dimensions: 152 x 9.5 mm (Aluminium) 150 x 8 mm (Steel)
- Treads: Folded Chequerplate
- Stair Handrail Height: 900 mm
- Platform Handrail Height: 1100 mm
- Platform Width: (Outside Handrails) 700 mm
- Platform Width: (Inside Handrails): 600 mm
- Platform Length: Up To 3.0m
- Platform Height: Up to 1.5m
- Platform Deck Material: Open Mesh GRP
- Rail Dimensions: 35 mm Diameter Tube
- Angle Of Steps: 37 Degrees
Please Note: Fixings to Structure Not Included & Weight Is Dependant On Model Purchased. This product is also made to order and is therefore non-returnable.