These ladders are manufactured to BS2037 standard using industrial strength aluminium, with oval section stiles and heavy-duty non-slip rungs and incorporate a heavy-duty ridge hook. These ladders come with a rubber covered bearer bars to provide weight evenly. Unlike most cat ladders available these are manufactured in the UK to Class 1 Standard by one of Britain's leading ladder manufacturers. The ladders are tested to a maximum safe load of 175kg - which we would suggest is a minimum requirement for this type of ladder. If you demand the best, then this really is it.
- Smooth oval box-section stiles (64 x 25mm) for industrial strength
- Serrated round rungs at 300mm centres for greater safety
- Ridge hooks formed from 25mm square section tube
- Heavy duty 100mm diameter, shatterproof running wheels
- Bearer bars made from 20 x 6mm aluminium flat bar with PVC
- Additional Bearer bars can be fitted if required
Additional reinforcement available for use with restraint systems. Contact us for more information.