Formally known as the Catwalk Range, The S400 offers a long lifespan and excellent build quality, the aluminium and fibreglass (GRP) S400 is designed to withstand heavy trade use and is non-conductive to 30,000 volts.
- Non-conductive fibreglass stiles, ideal for working around electricity
- Integrated tool tray for holding tools whilst you work
- Extra bracing at the foot to enhance support
- H-spreaders offer single handed operation and provide strength and stability
- Slip-resistant treads
- Semi-tubular rivets provide rigid fixing
- Generous 0.3m tread pitch gives excellent reach heights
- 150kg load capacity suitable for heavy trade use
- Safety certification: BS EN131
The number of treads on a swingback step includes all treads including the top plastic section so a 6 tread step ladder has 5 treads plus the very top section. For safety reasons users should not stand on the top tread.