Redwood Rolling Ladder On Stainless Steel Track
Our redwood rolling ladders are handcrafted by the finest sustainable materials. Redwood specifically, is the most cost-effective and lightweight material available.
Our redwood rolling ladders are handcrafted by the finest sustainable materials. Redwood specifically, is the most cost-effective and lightweight material available in our rolling ladder range and it can be provided with either a captive (rolling style) or a hook on solution.
Rolling ladders are always well known and expected to be seen in libraries but why let your imagination stop there, we've supplied these ladders in bars, cafes, theatres, wine cellars and many other environments. If you are looking for a sleek design with the practicality you've found the perfect solution.
Below we have broken down the options on our rolling and hook on ladders for you to take a look at, however as always if you are unsure if this is the right solution for you, or would like our help or advice please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Hook On Or Rolling Ladder System?
The first step to choosing your rolling ladder is to decide if you want the ladder to hook onto the track or roll along the track. The hook on the ladder can be taken off the track and moved into position or stored elsewhere when not in use.
The rolling ladder system uses our captive wheels to glide across the track in a smooth motion. This style of rolling ladder is securely fitted and cannot be removed from the track but it much easier to move into different positions. Both solutions can be stored vertically on the track.
The Captive Style can be seen on the left, and the hook on on the right.
Selecting a material can also be a tricky task, but with our images and short descriptions below this should be made much easier for you. You don’t have to select timber if you don’t wish to do so, as our stainless steel ladders can be completely stainless steel, however, this does come with a thinner tread instead of a wide step. If you are looking for timber treads we offer Redwood, Poplar, Ash, Walnut and Oak. A little more information can be found about these woods below.
Tread Insert Options
Tread inserts don’t only give you an enhanced and improved look on your finished ladder but also improve the grip for the user, we have four tread insert options, ribbed, rubber, timber or stainless steel. These can be seen below.
We have a number of finishes available on our new style of rolling ladders which give them the complete look and simply just need fitting on arrival. We can of course provide the ladder unfinished and allow you to make the finishing touches yourself or we have the following finishes available:
For added security on your rolling ladder, we have added the option of additional extras. You can choose between single and double stainless steel handrails and can also add rubber feet inserts to ensure the ladders do not mark your floor.
If you have any questions regarding our rolling or hook on ladders, or would like some suggestions on configurations please don’t hesitate to give our expert team a call on 01204 590232 or contact us here.
Stiles: 75 x 30 mm
Treads: 25 x 90 mm deep
Ladder Finish: Can be supplied unfinished ready to be stained or varnished (unless specified)
Ladder Angle: 75 Degrees (can be adjusted to suit site conditions)
Track: Stainless Steel. Dull Finish.
Fixings In Stainless Steel
Top, bottom and centre treads supported with stainless stell tie rods
Track: Stainless Steel. Dull Finish.
|2-3 working day delivery after shipping date to Mainland UK, between 9am - 5.30pm. Please see product for shipping date. Some products are excluded from this delivery option.|
|Standard 1-3 working day delivery after the shipping date, between 9am-5.30pm. Please see product for shipping date.|
|GUARANTEED NEXT DAY DELIVERY|
All orders placed before 12pm Monday to Thursday will be shipped the same day for delivery the following working day.
Orders made before 12pm on Friday will be delivered on Monday and orders made after 12pm on a Friday will be deliviered Tuesday.
Please Note: Due to Covid-19 some couriers cannot guarantee a next day service. In the unlikley event this is missed we will refund the next day delivery cost and deliver your item as soon as possilbe.
|COLLECT FROM BOLTON OFFICE|
|Available 09.00-16.30, Monday to Friday. Please allow 30 minutes to prepare your order.|
Please note, not all delivery options are available for all products. All delivery times are subject to stock availability and order being placed before 12pm, Monday to Thursday. Please also be aware that some items may arrive separately due to various stock locations.
Where Do You Deliver To?
We deliver to all postal areas in the UK, including England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.
Please note, an extra delivery charge will be applicable for deliveries to Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey, Guernsey and the following postcodes: AB21-56, PH11-44, IV1-56, PA20-88, All ZE, HS, KA, KY, G84. One of our Sales Administrators will contact you with the details.
Deliveries to these postcodes are likely to have a longer lead time. This is due to the couriers used to access these locations.
How Much Does it Cost?
- Delivery cost depends on the size and weight of the item that you are buying. The majority of product on our website are free delivery to mainland UK, however larger items such as warehouse steps may occur an extra charge. For non-mainland UK addresses simply enter your postcode at checkout and this will generate a cost for delivery. Some items to non-mainland UK require a bespoke delivery quote and our team will be happy to assist.
What if I'm not in when you deliver?
- Ladderstore.com deliveries are made on Mondays to Fridays (unless a Saturday pre-noon delivery has been requested) between 9am and 5.30pm. We realise that occasionally we may try to deliver an order and you (or the intended recipient) may not be available. If there is another location to leave the delivery such as a safe place or with a neighbour the courier may opt for one of these alternatives. If it is not possible for the courier to leave the item elsewhere, the courier will leave a card at the delivery address confirming that they have attempted delivery. This card contains a contact number so you can speak directly to the couriers and agree a mutually convenient delivery time or alternatively, to arrange for you to collect the order directly from their depot. After three failed delivery attempts, your items will be returned to our warehouse. If a delivery has failed there may be an administration charge for failed deliveries.
Can I send things to more than one address?
- We are happy to deliver all or part of your order to addresses other than your own. You'll have the option to tell us where you want to send the items in your basket during the checkout process.
What do I do if there is a problem?
- First of all, and we cannot emphasise this enough, our couriers operate right up until 5.30pm every day. In the event that there is a problem, the best course of action is to call us on 01204 590 232.
What if the delivery looks damaged?
- We need to know within 24 hours if there is a problem with your delivery. If the delivery looks obviously damaged please refuse the delivery. If it has been left or posted, then please retain all the delivery packaging and contact us. Before returning anything to us you need to contact us and get a Returns Number. We will need an image of the damaged product in order to process your replacement or refund. When returning the product it must be adequately re-packaged when returning to us. If you have any questions, or just want to confirm the details before you order then please call us on 01204 590 232, or by email on [email protected]
Returns & Replacements
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition and in adequate packaging within 30 days of the date you received the item for a full refund. If we need to arrange a collection on your behalf we will inform you of these costs before collecting your item and this amount will be deducted from your refund.
Certain items are excluded from this guarantee. This includes items that are made to measure or made to order.
Please Note - If you are a business there may be a restocking fee, depending on the item ordered.
Please ensure that you contact us before returning anything as you will need a valid returns number to accompany your products. At this stage, we will advise you on the next steps, as some items will be collected from you. If you have any questions, or just want to confirm the details before you order then please call us on 01204 590 232, or by email on [email protected]
How Do I Cancel an Order?
If you want to cancel an order that has not yet been delivered then you need to contact us as soon as possible. We will try and stop delivery so that a delivery charge is not incurred. Orders are normally processed immediately so we may have already packaged your order and made arrangements for it to be sent to you. If this is the case then we cannot always stop the order from being sent.
If you have received delivery and you want to cancel the order and return the goods, then you need to call, or email, so that we can send you a returns number.
In both cases, it will be helpful if you have the order number (from your order confirmation, or any update emails) and the date you placed the order handy. We will take some details and give you a returns number. This number has to accompany the return, both on the outside of the packaging and somewhere inside on a piece of paper.
We will expect the goods to be received back in our warehouse within 10 working days from notification of cancellation.
Please note: We will not refund your costs in returning the item to us unless you return the item to us because of an error on our part or because it is faulty. If you are a business there may be a restocking fee, depending on the item ordered.
We cannot cancel items made to your requirements if the manufacture of this item has been started. If you wish to cancel a bespoke product and the technical drawing has already been created, there may be a charge to cancel your order.
For your protection, we recommend that you use a Recorded Delivery service. We cannot issue refunds for goods that fail to reach us. Please note that you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us unless we have delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
Our returns policy does not cover goods made to order or bespoke items. They are not returnable.
How Do I Return My Order?
Please ensure that you contact us before returning anything as you will need a valid returns number.
- Returns should be made within 30 days and in an adequate condition and suitably packaged for transit. You must include the original despatch note in the package you are returning to us
- Ring us on 01204 590 232 or email us at [email protected] to notify us you'd like to return your item. Please quote your order number on your returned item.
We will then advise you what address to send the return to or arrange a collection of the product. (If damaged)
When Will I Get My Refund?
All returns arriving at our warehouse are processed within 3 working days. Unless we need to contact you further your refund will usually be processed with 7 days of receiving the returned goods and the absolute maximum time is taken should be no more than 30 days from you first contacting us to organise the return. Please remember that you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us unless we have delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty. If a discount was applied to your original order, the amount refunded will be adjusted to allow for the revised order value and appropriate discount level.
Depending on how your order was paid for will depend on how we process the refund. Please see below for more information:
Payment via Card Online - Our system uses Sagepay and this encrypts your card details. We are however able to refund you on the card which was used at the time of purchase. You will usually see this refund on your bank statement within 3-5 business days.
Payment via Paypal - Paypal refunds are refunded directly to the account who made the purchase. This will usually show in your account within 3 to 5 days.
Payment on Account - If your payment has been made by purchase order we will issue you with a credit note against your account.
Payment via Phone - Any payments taken over the phone uses an analogue phone line to keep your data secure. We key your details directly into a terminal which uses a separate 4g connection. As we do not store your details at all, we will require you to give us a call with the details of the card you paid on to make the refund.
Payment via Bank Transfer - If you have paid for your order via bank transfer, again we do not have your bank details. In order for the refund to go ahead, we will need your account number and sort code to process the refund.
About your Statutory Rights?
- Returning goods to Ladderstore.com for any reason does not affect your statutory rights. By law, customers located in the European Union have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered. For more information about your statutory rights on the Which Consumer Rights Website.