This range of ladders is ideal for trade use and is tested to a durability test of 50,000 cycles. Simple, safe and easy to transport and use. The Lyte ESP Platform Stepladders feature a unique strengthening beam which is incorporated into the non-slip treads. Durable rubber feet and aluminium side arms prevent slips and twists with no tapes or flimsy arms to break.
Lightweight and easy to carry, these platform stepladders are ideal for trade use. Handrails can be fitted as an optional extra to either the left, right or both sides of the ladder. * Double riveted non-slip treads guarantees additional safety, comfort and longer life
Main Features Include:
- Tested & certified to New EN131-2, Professional
- Improved stiles and strengthened treads as well as reinforced platform inline with the new standard requirements.
- Unique strengthening beam incorporated into non-slip treads, rubber feet, and twists as there are no tapes to snap, or flimsy arms to break.
- Rigid box section back legs with additional cross braces and 'k' straps for increased strength and stability.
- Lower bottom tread to avoid bending of front feet
- Aluminium top tread
- British Made