Industry standard EN131 Professional platform stepladders are kitemarked with a 150 kg maximum load. Simple, safe and easy to transport and use. The Platform Steps have a thick aluminium chequer plate platform which automatically folds flat when the steps are closed and measures 300 x 250 mm. The gap between platform and top bracing rail is 640 mm.
The Lyte ESP Platform Stepladders feature a unique strengthening beam which is incorporated into the non-slip treads. Durable rubber feet and aluminium side arms prevent slips and twists with no tapes or flimsy arms to break. Lightweight and easy to carry, these platform stepladders are ideal for trade and retail use.
Handrails can be fitted as an optional extra to either the left, right or both sides of the ladder.
- Large 300 x 250 mm platform
- Double riveted non-slip treads guarantees additional safety, comfort and longer life
- Box section back legs with heavy duty cross bracing
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Suitable for professional, retail and domestic use
Over time and after heavy use ladder feet can become worn. If you have already purchased an ESP and this is the case you can purchase replacement feet Here.