The Heavy Duty Fibreglass Swingback Steps are certified to EN131 Professional (2018) standard and are ideal for use where electrical hazards exist as they are non-conductive.
Main Features Include:
- Certified To EN131 Professional Standard 2018
- This range of ladders is ideal for trade use and is tested to a durability test of 50,000 cycles
- Improved stiles and strengthened treads as well as reinforced platform inline with the new standard requirements
- Unique strengthening beam incorporated into non-slip treads, rubber feet, and twists as there are no tapes to snap, or flimsy arms to break
- Rigid box section back legs with additional cross braces and 'k' straps for increased strength and stability
- Non conductive to 30,000 volts and so the ladder is ideal for use where electrical hazards exist
- Lower bottom tread to avoid bending of front feet
- Plastic tool tray to hold tools and equipment while working
- British Made
The number of treads on a swingback step includes all treads including the top plastic section so a 6 tread step ladder has 5 treads plus the very top section. For safety reasons users should not stand on the top tread.