The Work at Height Regulations (WAHR) 2005 combine all previous requirements on work at height into one set of fairly specific regulations. In order to use ladders safely at work and comply with the current legislation a fairly straightforward process has to be followed. One element of that process is that regular inspections of all work at height equipment have to be conducted by a competent person. As a Ladder Log customer you have access to free ladder inspection checklists. Once completed you simply update the details on the Ladder Log Safety Inspection Tag attached to your ladder and file the completed checklist. You can use our A4 Ladder Register and Inspection Summary folder to organise your inspections, or simply download the free documents to create your own register.
- Ladder Log has a number of superior customer benefits:
- Ladder Log Ladder Inspection tags & holders cost much less than competing products
- Ladder Log Ladder Inspection tags have more inspections per insert so they last longer
- The 'Do Not Use' warning is on the reverse of tag so there is no need to buy additional tags - you simply turn it around
- You can download the latest Ladder Log ladder inspection checklists & register documents for free
- The weatherproof, fully enclosed, tag holder is ideal for use in even the harshest of industrial environments
- Tag holders come with the nylon ties to attach them to your ladders......for free.**
- The tag holder is see through, allowing a visual inspection of the area under the tag holder for damage.
- The A4 Ladder Register & Inspection Summary folder allows you to implement the Ladder Log system with minimum hassle.
**The Ladder Association
now recommends that tag holders should not be used that require the invasive modification of the ladder e.g. drilling, screwing or riveting or that in any way might weaken the ladder or hide defects.
How do I get started?
Ladder Log Safety Inspection tags are easy to read and straightforward to complete. The inspection tag holders are weatherproof and now come with free nylon ties to attach the holder to your ladder. (The Ladder Association now recommends that tag holders should not be used that require the invasive modification of the ladder e.g. drilling, screwing or riveting or that in any way might weaken the ladder or hide defects). If you buy the A4 Ladder Register & Inspection Summary folder then as well as a quick setup guide you will get a ready made ladder register and inspection summary to help you organise and manage your ladder inspections and have them ready should you need to present them to a Health & Safety Officer. All Ladder Log stationary is free to download so the only running costs associated with the system is replenishing the ladder inspection tags.