If you are looking for Ladder Association Accredited training and are looking to do this on your site we can provide this service for you. This course provides successful delegates of this course with a nationally recognised certification and photo ID card when enables them to safelty use and inspect ladders. The course has been written with guidence from the UKs leading experts and raises all the issues raised by the Working at Height Regulations of 2005. The course will also touch on new regulations and give information regarding changes you may need to make.
All we require from you to quote for accredited ladder training is the date required, amount of delegates and the location. Before getting a quote you may also want to know a little more about what is needed on site for us to host training. This information can be found in this PDF.
The course aim to enable each delegate to:
- Select appropriate work at height equipment for a task
- Assess and determine when it is appropriate to use ladders and stepladders
- Correctly locate and safely use ladders and stepladders
- Inspect ladders and stepladders for damage
And ensure delegates have an understanding of:
- Legislation and regulations affecting work at height
- Product standards and classifications for ladders and stepladders
- Hazards affecting the use of ladders and stepladders
- Health & Safety, Current Legislation on Ladders & Usage
- Am I using the correct item for the job?
- Reasons and Methods for Pre-Use Ladder Inspection
- Pre-use Ladder Inspection demonstration
- Ladder & Step Defects
- Risk Assessment & User Responsibilities
- Theory Assessment
- Question & Answer Session
Who is this course for?
Personnel who are involved in the use of Ladders, Step Ladders and Podium Steps.
What is my site isn't suitable?
If you don't have a site adaquate to carry out the training why not take a look at our courses that we hold at our training centre in Bolton?