Adjustable Ladder Stand Off
The Adjustable Ladder Stand Off is an invaluable aid to any builder or DIY enthusiast. It keeps your ladder up to 61cm / 24" away from the wall - ideal for deeply overhanging eaves or clearing gutters or window maintenance. It will attach quickly and easily to any ladder with two U-bolts & wing nuts and enables you to span downpipes. The stand off is adjustable with measured hole spacing to bolt through and will adjust from 43cm / 17" to 61cm / 24" away from the wall with a span of over a metre. This is the safe way to access to guttering or make window maintenance much easier by increasing the stability of your ladder and it comes complete with a handy bucket hook.
The extended spread of this product is 1050 mm
|Manufacturer||Burton Wire & Tube Company|
|More Specifications||610mm from the wall to the strut|
|Dimensions||1050 mm Extended Spread|
Good delivery service, good product, seems solid. A great boon to someone who doesn’t like climbing ladders but needs to. Thanks
Looks okay. Not used yet
I hate working at the top of ladders, so this stand-off makes me feel a lot more secure. It's relatively lightweight and easy to fit. I wish I'd bought one years ago. The service from Ladderstore was fast and efficient.
Easy to fit though U fixture to ladder rung threaded section could be a tad longer. Not a lover of heights this accessory has made me feel much safer and made the job much easier.
Needed to repair a chimney stack mounted TV aerial. The location was awkward, and required almost the maximum adjustment to get past the protruding roof tiles and gutter - the standard version wouldn't have cleared them. The product was easy to fit and kept the ladder rock-solid while working at height, inspiring confidence. A very well made piece of kit, much better than cheaper inferior versions I've seen elsewhere. A good buy, and excellent value for money.
Two questions above, you should have 'How quickly did .....'. Fixing the stand-off bracket is a bit of a fiddle and the screws could be longer but I needed the extra stand-off distance that the conventional hook-on versions don't provide.
Just the job. I am not scared of heights, just scared of ladders since I fell off one some years ago and was lucky I didn't cripple myself. My Hailo ladder has restored my faith with its stability and strength, and my latest purchase (the stand-off) means that I have this very week tackled the gutters on my 17th century barn with ease. Can't fault it.
Bought this stand off with the Lyte 3 x 9 rung extendable ladder. I am disabled & family members do my diy jobs for me. I knew that I would need to rely on my inexperienced 16 years old Grandson to do the gutter repair/replacement that needed doing & so decided to invest in this item. He was really pleased with how easy the job was by using the stand off. No ladder slipping along the guttering, no gutter being squashed & even for a bracket that was directly over the bathroom window the kit kept the ladder well clear of the frame & glass. Initial assembly was a bit fiddly but that was just due to not being familiar with where each piece went, which bolts went where etc but now it's been done once the next time will be a cinch. Well worth the money as it makes the job so much easier & I would say, safer also, to do.
The standoff is a brilliant bit of kit, with it being the first time I've used a stand off it took about 30 mins to assemble it & to attach it to the ladder but now I've done it once it'll be a cinch in future & the difference it makes when working on guttering is phenomenal. 5*****s!
The ladder and stand off combine to make a fabulous piece of kit. The stand off is much more than just that. It is also a confidence builder. Maybe that could be reflected in its name eg. stand off stabiliser. I gained immensely in confidence on the ladder so much so that I also painted the barge boards
Excellent! The adjustable ladder stand-off bracket has proved to be perfect for doing gutter repairs and debris removal. There was a window directly below a leaking gutter joint so there was nowhere to rest the top of the ladder. With the stand-off fitted, the ladder rested on the wall below the window and the top was well away from the glass....perfect!
Great tool, will be ordering another one in new year paid for itself on the first day I used it.
The Ladder Stand Off is well made and easy to assemble / adapt to my ladders and gives me more confidence when working at height.
Bought the Adjustable Ladder Stand Off to paint my soffits and guttering and its made the job so much simpler. Fits to your ladder quick and easy and makes being up near the roof feel much safer. Much better than leaning against the guttering. Excellent!
|2-3 working day delivery after shipping date to Mainland UK, between 9am - 5.30pm. Please see product for shipping date. Some products are excluded from this delivery option.|
|Standard 1-3 working day delivery after the shipping date, between 9am-5.30pm. Please see product for shipping date.|
|GUARANTEED NEXT DAY DELIVERY|
All orders placed before 12pm Monday to Thursday will be shipped the same day for delivery the following working day.
Orders made before 12pm on Friday will be delivered on Monday and orders made after 12pm on a Friday will be delivered Tuesday.
Please Note: Due to Covid-19 some couriers cannot guarantee a next day service. In the unlikely event this is missed we will refund the next day delivery cost and deliver your item as soon as possible.
|COLLECT FROM BOLTON OFFICE|
|Available 09.00-16.30, Monday to Friday. Please allow 30 minutes to prepare your order. Please note this service is only available on selected products.|
Please note, not all delivery options are available for all products. All delivery times are subject to stock availability and order being placed before 12pm, Monday to Thursday. Please also be aware that some items may arrive separately due to various stock locations.
Where Do You Deliver To?
We deliver to all postal areas in the UK, including England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.
Please note, an extra delivery charge will be applicable for deliveries to Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey, Guernsey and the following postcodes: AB21-56, PH11-44, IV1-56, PA20-88, All ZE, HS, KA, KY, G84. One of our Sales Administrators will contact you with the details.
Deliveries to these postcodes are likely to have a longer lead time. This is due to the couriers used to access these locations.
How Much Does it Cost?
- Delivery cost depends on the size and weight of the item that you are buying. The majority of product on our website are free delivery to mainland UK, however larger items such as warehouse steps may occur an extra charge. For non-mainland UK addresses simply enter your postcode at checkout and this will generate a cost for delivery. Some items to non-mainland UK require a bespoke delivery quote and our team will be happy to assist.
What if I'm not in when you deliver?
- Ladderstore.com deliveries are made on Mondays to Fridays (unless a Saturday pre-noon delivery has been requested) between 9am and 5.30pm. We realise that occasionally we may try to deliver an order and you (or the intended recipient) may not be available. If there is another location to leave the delivery such as a safe place or with a neighbour the courier may opt for one of these alternatives. If it is not possible for the courier to leave the item elsewhere, the courier will leave a card at the delivery address confirming that they have attempted delivery. This card contains a contact number so you can speak directly to the couriers and agree a mutually convenient delivery time or alternatively, to arrange for you to collect the order directly from their depot. After three failed delivery attempts, your items will be returned to our warehouse. If a delivery has failed there may be an administration charge for failed deliveries.
Can I send things to more than one address?
- We are happy to deliver all or part of your order to addresses other than your own. You'll have the option to tell us where you want to send the items in your basket during the checkout process.
What do I do if there is a problem?
- First of all, and we cannot emphasise this enough, our couriers operate right up until 5.30pm every day. In the event that there is a problem, the best course of action is to call us on 01204 590 232.
What if the delivery looks damaged?
- We need to know within 24 hours if there is a problem with your delivery. If the delivery looks obviously damaged please refuse the delivery. If it has been left or posted, then please retain all the delivery packaging and contact us. Before returning anything to us you need to contact us and get a Returns Number. We will need an image of the damaged product in order to process your replacement or refund. When returning the product it must be adequately re-packaged when returning to us. If you have any questions, or just want to confirm the details before you order then please call us on 01204 590 232, or by email on [email protected]
Returns & Replacements
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition and in adequate packaging within 30 days of the date you received the item for a full refund. If we need to arrange a collection on your behalf we will inform you of these costs before collecting your item and this amount will be deducted from your refund.
Certain items are excluded from this guarantee. This includes items that are made to measure or made to order.
Please Note - If you are a business there may be a restocking fee, depending on the item ordered.
Please ensure that you contact us before returning anything as you will need a valid returns number to accompany your products. At this stage, we will advise you on the next steps, as some items will be collected from you. If you have any questions, or just want to confirm the details before you order then please call us on 01204 590 232, or by email on [email protected]
How Do I Cancel an Order?
If you want to cancel an order that has not yet been delivered then you need to contact us as soon as possible. We will try and stop delivery so that a delivery charge is not incurred. Orders are normally processed immediately so we may have already packaged your order and made arrangements for it to be sent to you. If this is the case then we cannot always stop the order from being sent.
If you have received delivery and you want to cancel the order and return the goods, then you need to call, or email, so that we can send you a returns number.
In both cases, it will be helpful if you have the order number (from your order confirmation, or any update emails) and the date you placed the order handy. We will take some details and give you a returns number. This number has to accompany the return, both on the outside of the packaging and somewhere inside on a piece of paper.
We will expect the goods to be received back in our warehouse within 10 working days from notification of cancellation.
Please note: We will not refund your costs in returning the item to us unless you return the item to us because of an error on our part or because it is faulty. If you are a business there may be a restocking fee, depending on the item ordered.
We cannot cancel items made to your requirements if the manufacture of this item has been started. If you wish to cancel a bespoke product and the technical drawing has already been created, there may be a charge to cancel your order.
For your protection, we recommend that you use a Recorded Delivery service. We cannot issue refunds for goods that fail to reach us. Please note that you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us unless we have delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
Our returns policy does not cover goods made to order or bespoke items. They are not returnable.
How Do I Return My Order?
Please ensure that you contact us before returning anything as you will need a valid returns number.
- Returns should be made within 30 days and in an adequate condition and suitably packaged for transit. You must include the original despatch note in the package you are returning to us
- Ring us on 01204 590 232 or email us at [email protected] to notify us you'd like to return your item. Please quote your order number on your returned item.
We will then advise you what address to send the return to or arrange a collection of the product. (If damaged)
When Will I Get My Refund?
All returns arriving at our warehouse are processed within 3 working days. Unless we need to contact you further your refund will usually be processed with 7 days of receiving the returned goods and the absolute maximum time is taken should be no more than 30 days from you first contacting us to organise the return. Please remember that you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us unless we have delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty. If a discount was applied to your original order, the amount refunded will be adjusted to allow for the revised order value and appropriate discount level.
Depending on how your order was paid for will depend on how we process the refund. Please see below for more information:
Payment via Card Online - Our system uses Sagepay and this encrypts your card details. We are however able to refund you on the card which was used at the time of purchase. You will usually see this refund on your bank statement within 3-5 business days.
Payment via Paypal - Paypal refunds are refunded directly to the account who made the purchase. This will usually show in your account within 3 to 5 days.
Payment on Account - If your payment has been made by purchase order we will issue you with a credit note against your account.
Payment via Phone - Any payments taken over the phone uses an analogue phone line to keep your data secure. We key your details directly into a terminal which uses a separate 4g connection. As we do not store your details at all, we will require you to give us a call with the details of the card you paid on to make the refund.
Payment via Bank Transfer - If you have paid for your order via bank transfer, again we do not have your bank details. In order for the refund to go ahead, we will need your account number and sort code to process the refund.
About your Statutory Rights?
- Returning goods to Ladderstore.com for any reason does not affect your statutory rights. By law, customers located in the European Union have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered. For more information about your statutory rights on the Which Consumer Rights Website.