Industrial strength Class 1 Platform Stepladders kitemarked with a 175 kg maximum load. Strong, safe and easy to transport and use.
The ladders feature 80mm deep treads with a deeply ribbed non-slip surface. Each tread is double rivited for extra rigidity. Front and rear stays on the bottom tread increase the robustness of the ladder and locking side trays allow for positive overcentre locking in the open position.
The ladders come with non-slip rubber feet fitted on the front and rear legs and a tread plate working platform 430 x 250mm fitted with an automatic closing device.
Handrails can be fitted as an optional extra to either the left, right or both sides of the ladder.
* Large tread plate working platform 430 x 250mm
* Double riveted non-slip treads guarantees additional safety, comfort and longer life
* Back legs have heavy duty cross bracing
* Lightweight and easy to carry
* They have a vertical load rating of 175 kg and a duty rating of 130 kg.
* Suitable for professional and domestic use
Please Note - as this product is made to order it is not returnable.