These heavy duty roof ladders are manufactured to BS2037 standard using industrial strength aluminium, with oval section stiles and heavy-duty non-slip rungs and incorporate a heavy-duty ridge hook. To prevent any damage to the roof they have rubber covered bearers bars to distribute weight evenly. Unlike the majority of roof ladders available these ladders are manufactured in the Uk to Class 1 Standard and are tested to a maximum safe load of 175kg. These cat ladders have a reinforced third rung down, this allows the fitting of a suitable restraint line- as used in TETRA type systems.
Main Features Include:
- Designed for use with work restraint systems
- Strong oval box section stiles.
- Serrated round rungs at 300mm centres
- Ridge hooks constructed from heavy gauge 25mm square tube with 100mm running wheels.
- Top three rungs reinforced
- Bearer bars fitted with protective PVC sheathing
- 175KG maximum permissible vertical static load.