The T&I Solutions range of vertical cat ladder systems is a completely new way to solve a vertical access problem. Supplied as a pre-drilled set of parts ready for on site installation (all you need is a spanner!) the T&I Solutions vertical ladder range comply fully with BS4211:2005 + A1 2008.
Typically used to access roof areas or mezzanine floors where exterior access is required; a T&I Solutions ladder fitted with cage and walkthrough offers a completely enclosed, safe method of access for almost any situation with a climb height of 2.8m - 10m.
- Alloy Class 1 Stiles
- Class 1 Heavy Duty Rung
- Stand-off brackets from 50 x 10mm alloy bar.
- Fixings in stainless steel A4 grade
- All alloy in mill finish.
- Guardrail height: 1100mm
- Overall Ladder Width: 488mm
- Clear stand-off distance from wall: 127mm
- Cages above 2200 - 3000mm
- Strap: 50 x 10mm alloy bar
- Fixings: Socket bolts (A4 stainless steel)
- 5 No Straps as BS4211: 2005 + A1 2008
All sizes supplied are made exactly to your requirements ready for installation on site.
A fall protection system should be fitted on all ladders over 3 metres.