At Ladderstore we are extremely passionate about our customer service and we really try hard to get it right. We are currently looking for a customer service apprentice to work with our experienced team to help and assist our customers. If college isn't for you and you'd like to learn whilst you earn get in touch.
We have previously been recognised as a top 100 apprentice employer and are looking to add to our ever-growing team by hiring another apprentice. As an apprentice you’ll gain work experience, and achieve a nationally recognised qualification, whilst earning a wage.
About Our Company
Wardworth Ltd is a long established business, operating from a head office in Bradshaw, Bolton, Lancashire. With a reputation as a specialist access equipment provider across the UK, the company is embarking on a very exciting phase of growth.
There are plenty of opportunities for good people to progress within the business and receive training to enable personal development along the way. Mentoring from senior members of the team is also available to our apprentice(s) upon appointment across the business.
- Assist the team in the customer service areas of the business with their day-to-day requirements - taking orders via email, internet and phone
- Communicate with our supply partners
- Communicate with our customers to ensure they are happy with our services.
- Build a good understanding of our systems.
- Process sales and payments from our customers over the phone
If you haven’t done much of this before don’t worry, full training will be provided - you'll be a customer service guru in no time.
- Must be confident using the telephone and dealing with customers.
- Must have a polite and professional manner
- Must have basic IT skills
- Must have good reading, writing and numeracy skills
- Ideally have an idea as to what they want to do post apprenticeship
Wardworth are a very innovative organisation with proven engagement within the local community and a great understanding of how their employee’s skills impact on the business. Wardworth are also a very energetic company, offering a fun and enjoyable environment to work in. As the company is growing and is set for continued, sustained growth.
The hours are 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday, so you'll never have to sacrifice your weekends! The salary is above the national apprentice wage and dependant on the candidate it would be between £149.85 to £207.20 per week.
If you're interested in this opportunity or would like any further information don't hesitate to get in touch. You can send your CV directly to our Operations Manager. His email would be helpful right? It's firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.