Our Ladder Log Inspection System is used in a variety of different sectors to ensure safety when working at height. One of our customers is Servest Group Limited. A leading facilities management provider employing more than 16,000 people over 6,000 sites across the UK.
“The Ladder Log Inspection System is used on the vast majority of our ladders, and helps us to monitor our 3 monthly ladder inspection regime. It also ensures that as a company we meet our legal obligation in adhering to the Working at Height and Provisions & Use of Work Equipment Regulations.” says Ross Linsell, Quality, Safety, Health & Environment Supervisor at Servest Group Limited.
“We are able to track when our ladders have been inspected and when that inspection date has expired on a 3 monthly cycle. This really helps our business when being audited on site, internally and externally.”
Ladder Log has a number of superior customer benefits:
- Ladder Log cost much less than competing products
- Ladder Log tags have more inspections per insert so they last longer
- The ‘Do Not Use’ warning is on the reverse of tag so there is no need to buy additional tags - you simply turn it around
- You can download the latest Ladder Log ladder inspection checklists & register documents for FREE
- The weatherproof, fully enclosed, tag holder is ideal for use in even the harshest of industrial environments
- The tag holder is see through, allowing a visual inspection of the area under the tag holder for damage
- The A4 Ladder Register & Inspection Summary folder allows you to implement the Ladder Log system with minimum hassle
“We have used other ladder tagging systems within our business, however the Ladder Log tags and holders provided by Ladderstore are very popular amongst our engineers. We will continue to use Ladderstore and Ladder Log as the information provided meets our business requirements.”
If you would like to find out more about our Ladder Log Inspection System and how it can benefit your company, take a look at our Ladder Log range. For more advice, speak to our experts on 01240 590 232 or email us.