The ultimate in safety on the roof these heavy duty roof ladders are manufactured to BS2037 standard using industrial strength aluminium, with oval section stiles and heavy-duty non-slip rungs and incorporate a heavy-duty ridge hook.
To prevent any damage to the roof they have rubber covered bearers bars to distribute weight evenly.
Unlike the majority of roof ladders available these ladders are manufactured in the Uk to Class 1 Standard by one of Britain's leading ladder manufacturers. The ladders are tested to a maximum safe load of 175kg - which we would suggest is a minimum requirement for this type of ladder. If you demand the best, then this really is it.
* Smooth oval box-section stiles (64 x 25mm) for industrial strength
* Serrated round rungs at 300mm centres for greater safety
* Ridge hooks formed from 25mm square section tube
* Heavy duty 102mm diameter, shatterproof running wheels
* Bearer bars made from 20 x 6mm aluminium flat bar with PVC
* Additional Bearer bars can be fitted if required Extended section held in place with specially designed safety catch